Being "stuck" is the worst.
When you have looked and looked. Pinned and pinned sometimes it's easy to be on decorating overload. You have searched for ideas and inspiration but you can't seem to sort through all the ideas. You are just stuck. Making NO progress!
You are ready for the next step and to move forward you are just not sure what that next move is. You really can't afford to make any more mistakes. You just need someone to get you back on tract. To tell you whaty our next move or action should be.
I gotcha covered!
I'll walk you through a one-on-one design consulting session with ways you can transform your room into the room of your dreams. Let's get you unstuck and moving again on your project!
Here are some of the things our session could cover:
- What to save and what to splurge on to make the most of your budget
- What size area rug should you use that will help to define your space
- How to create a romantic bedroom to rekindle the flame with your spouse
- Brainstorm ideas for accessories so you can personalize your room
- How to provide extra hidden storage in your room to hide the clutter
- A way to incorporate what you already have into your home to make the most of the budget
- Where the best place is to put your furniture to get the most out of your space
- What colors would be good for your room to create the mood you desire
- Where should you hang your artwork to create balance?
- Suggestions for the best lighting for your room so you can see to complete tasks
- What patterns would work well together to create harmony together
- Analyze your personal decor style so you'll not get distracted while shopping
What to expect to happen during our time together:
To be honest I don't know! Every home is different and every one could be stuck at different stages in their project. But I do know we will figure it out!
You purchase some chat time with me and we'll tackle your specific needs.
I'll then collect some information from you so we can make the most of your time and money. This also helps me define exactly how I can be of the most help to you.
The result will be ideas for your room you can put into action for your room. No more need to keep spending money trying to find a solution that just doesn't work.
You'll finally have clarity on your style, and together we'll create a room that you love. This will provide you with actionable roadmap to make it happen. This plan can be implemented in your time frame and on your budget.
- In another that state - doesn't matter services are provided virtually
- Not sure what your design style is - we'll define it
- Not sure where to start - I'll show you
- Stuck with using some of your existing furniture - I'll make it work.
How It Works:
You'll pay for the hour in advance.
I'll send you a questionnaire to fill out and a link to schedule your call with me.
We'll hop on a video call for one hour and we'll work on a personalized strategy for your room.
I'll send you the call recording once we end our hour together so you can go back through it at any time and review it.
The Process And How It Works
Step 1 Questionaire
Provide me with details about your room including what you like and dislike. Tell me what you envision for your space.
Step 2 One-on-One Video Call
Let's get specific about what your needs are in your room to take it from Whoa to WOW! We'll discuss exactly how you can make it happen.
Step 3 Email Of The Video Call
I will send you over a copy of our recorded video so that you can go back and review what we discussed and how to pull your room together.
If you're looking to get going again, unstuck and going again on your project you'll want to get signed up because those are the kind of results that my clients get. You deserve to have a home you love to come home to.
The process is simple I can help make it work. Ready to end the struggle and let the empty nest celebration begin? Then get started today and celebrate. Just add this Room Design Consultation to your cart and checkout. You'll receive an email confirmation from me shortly afterward with your questionnaire.