I'm Christy King and I use my interior design skills to help busy moms, like you, sort through the stress and confusion of home decorating. So you can get rid of the sleepless nights and worrying.
This is done by me helping you navigate through all of the decorating decisions to be made. I do this by showing you how to use a decorating action map to connect the dots between your ideas and the beautifully decorated room you want.
Its common for busy moms to feel confused, stressed and overwhelmed about decorating their homes. This is the result of consuming inspiration but not being sure how to organize all your thoughts or how to customize your look. You know your missing the mark, something is missing and you're just not sure what it is or why?
It's sort of like you trying to drive to a beach you have never been to before without a roadmap. If you had a map you could go straight to the beach. But without a map or directions you will have to stop many times to ask for directions. You will likely make a few wrong turns and may even have to back track costing you lots of time, money and energy. I personally would rather go straight to the beach! Wouldn't you?
Let me empower you with the right map to get the job done. Let's turn your dream into a reality.
I'm also a busy mom and an expert when it comes to decorating a home to reflect your style. I can show you how you can find your style and infuse it into your home so your home will reflect your family's style and lifestyle.
My design services are perfect for busy moms ready to turn their ideas into a reality without the stress.
Some of the things I specialize in with my design services and skills include:
- Helping you create the home you never thought possible
- Choosing the perfect paint colors so you can gain your sleep back
- Coordinating fabric textures and patterns that will surround you in comfort.
- Making your bathroom blissful again with attractive cabinets, countertops, and tile for showers.
- Turning your bedroom into a romantic oasis for you and a loved one to rekindle the flame.
- Creating comfortable living rooms with a great place to relax and entertain friends.
- Updating kitchens with up to date finishes that will have you wanting to cook again.
- Helping you infuse your personal style into your home so you feel comfortable in your space
DOES THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE HELP YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AS A BUSY MOM?
IF SO GREAT - LET'S BEGIN!
OR READ ON TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ME.
How did I get here?
I earned my design degree in 1997 and immediately upon graduation I went to work for a local mom and pop floor covering store.
This is where during the peak of the housing market I gained lots of experience as I worked with customers pulling together their new and existing homes.
I now live with my husband, and two children, and our three fluffy pups on the outskirts of Greensboro, NC. Where I enjoy working with my own clients online and in the local areas of Greensboro, Asheboro, and High Point.
When I am not using my design skills I can be found, camping, playing with my pups, or enjoying a glass of wine with friends.
Still wondering what it's like to work with me? Check out my portfolio here >>